What Are Cookies
4. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
5. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
Use of Personal Information
7. You are able to subscribe to our email newsletter if you feel you wish to. Upon subscription we store the following information on our servers in a secure MySQL database:
- your name and surname,
- your email.
We use newsletters to communicate, highlight upcoming events, promote products and provide any other information that we find suitable to be shared. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter via following links in the last newsletters you received or by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, information provided by subscription to our newsletter will not be shared with any parties.
Access to personal information
8. In case any of your provided information changes and you wish to change your details or delete your account, you can contact us by email email@example.com
9. We use accepted industry standards keep your information safe. Although, be aware that any electronic storage can never be 100% secure. Therefore, we are not able to provide complete security of your information. For further information on our security, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. We reserve the right to disclose your information if required by law and if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
11. If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us by email email@example.com